BUY TICKETS NOW!
WHO IS KARMA CONCERTS?
Our Cause, our Karma
Karma Concerts Foundation is a registered not-for-profit organization in Alberta. We volunteer our time to create unique local (Leduc, Alberta and surrounding areas) entertainment events that connect, engage, build memories, and generate funds in supporting music and arts programs for our youth.
Exciting events and supporting bright futures within the arts and music sector for youth in Leduc and area.
- Leadership: We aim to reimagine excellence in fundraising with enthusiasm for fun, entertaining, and community engaging events that benefit local youth. May our passion and innovation be an inspiration to all!
- Win-Win-Win: We win through the opportunity to serve community doing what we love; bringing music to the community, bringing people together, giving back to the community. Youth win through the access to funding, creative outlets to explore their creativity and have ability to grow and prosper. Partners win through the mutual benefits of collaboration, networking and projects that focus on a common goal to support youth.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility individually and collectively to create a quality, sustainable organization that operates in an honest and transparent manner and is prudent in the use of financial and volunteer resources.
- Diversity: We embrace and include diverse strengths, skills, and perspectives that contribute to memorable fundraising activities.
- Integrity: We commit to an objective, fair and impartial process for making decisions regarding the distribution of funds generate through our efforts.
Click on the photos to learn more about our yearly events in Leduc!